Bearing Point (on behalf of the RSA) is conducting a review of the current Commercial Vehicle Roadworthiness testing (CVRT) system.
This review will consider a number aspects of CVRT including:
- Assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of the current testing arrangements in relation to road safety, quality and consistency of testing, service quality, and the accessibility of the existing network for customers.
- Identifying improvements needed in the system to deliver on the RSA’s road safety strategy.
- Consideration of enhancements required in the future, due to EU regulations, technological advancements, etc.
- Options for future delivery of CVRT services.
If you wish to share your views on this matter you can do so by completing our online survey available on the following link:
Alternatively, BearingPoint (on behalf of the RSA) will be hosting public consultations, which anyone is welcome to attend. Attendees will be given the opportunity to provide feedback on the above areas to the project team. These will be taking place at the following time and locations:
- 16 July 2019: Great National Hotel, Limerick. 6.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m.
- 17 July 2019: Westgrove Hotel, Naas. 6.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m.
- 18 July 2019: Clayton Hotel, Sligo. 6.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m.
If you would like to attend one of the public consultation sessions, please RSVP before 12 July 2019 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and the location of the consultation you would like to attend.
If you have any queries on this strategic review please contact email@example.com who will be happy to assist.